• The four-years MD program at the School of Medicine is a comprehensive curriculum completed over 157 weeks, typically within four calendar years.
• Each year of study in the program consists of 86 credits, followed by two years of clinical experience.
• Students have the option to study at either the Grenada True Blue Campus or the Northumbria Campus during the first two years of the program.
• The curriculum covers essential subjects such as Foundation to Medicine, Principles of Clinical Medicine, Internal Medicine, Surgery, and specialized Subinternship rotations in areas like Psychiatry, OB/GYN, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, or Surgery.
• In years three and four, students have the opportunity to gain hands-on clinical experience at hospitals, clinics, and healthcare facilities in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, or Grenada.
• This real-world clinical experience allows students to apply their knowledge and skills in a practical setting, preparing them for their future careers.
• The four-year MD program provides a well-rounded education, combining theoretical learning with practical training.
Tuition Fees Breakdown
|School of Medicine||Total|
|Term 3 only||$13,183|
|Term 4 only||$35,830|
|Total Basic Sciences (Terms 1, 2 3/4 & 5)||$160,245|
|Total SOM all years||$348,490|
This information was updated on 9 July 2023.
A bachelor’s degree with a strong science background is necessary. English language: An English exam is required for any prospective student whose country is not considered English-speaking as per UKVI.
If you obtained your undergraduate degree in any English-speaking country, there may be an exception. In this instance, you must request a waiver in order to be determined by our committee on admissions.
IELTS- 7.0 on each band
TOEFL- 94-101 Overall
Password-Skills –7.0 on each band
CAE: 185 overall/185 in each band
PTE Academic – A score of 65 overall with 65 in each band is required for direct entry